Join our Rudney Smith Team
We’re big and getting bigger!
If you’re a hard worker, looking to grow in your career, and appreciate a firm with industry-leading technology and a family atmosphere, then Rudney Smith is the place for you.
We’re not just about crunching numbers. And we’re not a cold corporate environment.
Among the benefits of being part of our team are that we’re exactly that – a team!
- Competitive salaries with benefits
- Health and retirement and PTO plans
- Flexible work hours
- An authentic work/life balance
- Casual Fridays
- Commitment to continuing educational opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- A variety of recreational activities we enjoy together.
Want to hear more? Call Vicki Smith at 610-359-1051.
Current Job Openings
Staff Accountant/CPA FIRM
Looking for a better work-life balance, even during tax season?
As a Staff Accountant, we are seeking someone who is service-driven, with a good work ethic, strong organizational skills, and the ability to take on responsibility. Excellent communication skills a MUST.
• Must have the confidence to work directly with our top managers from the start and a drive to learn and develop technical skills.
• Successful candidate will prepare individual, fiduciary, corporate and partnership tax returns including multi-state returns.
• Perform tax research and develop planning recommendations.
• Prepare financial statements including footnotes and management letters.
• Lead and perform compilations, reviews and audits.
• Stay up-to-date on firm policies, procedures, and the AICPA and the state CPA rules, regulations, and Code of Ethics.
Your specific qualifications as a Staff Accountant (CPA) include:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
• CPA License or CPA candidate
• 3-5 years’ public accounting experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience with ProSystem Fx or CCH Axcess Tax preferred (not required)
• Proficiency in Quickbooks preferred (not required)